Information & Registration
How can we participate?
Youth and Adults must register through a Parish Youth Ministry Coordinator or Pastor online by 5:00pm on September 16, 2013. Youth participants must be in grades 9-12 at the time of the trip and one chaperone must be assigned per ten people. Personal medical insurance is required for all participants. Click for Parish Coordinator Information Sheet.
Click here for Background Check Information and to download forms.
Cost $540 per person* (based on 4 people per hotel room/suite) includes the following:
- Conference Registration
- Roundtrip Ground Transportation provided by Coach USA
- Three nights accommodations
- Ground transportation in Indianapolis
Click on file for a break-down of the costs:
NOTE: Most Meals are not covered by this cost. Do not delay! Get your parish community rallied and ready to attend this most incredible opportunity!
*Additional taxes or fees may apply due to unforeseen circumstances
How can we offset the cost?
Parishes can have fundraisers. The Office of Youth Ministry is working on different fundraising initiatives. More information to follow.
Event Deadline and Fees
|September 6, 2013||Deposit of $215 per person due|
|September 23, 2013*||All Registration, Forms and Balance due|
*This conference is on a first-come basis. If you register after the due date, you will incur a late fee, based on availability.
Make check payable to: Archdiocese of New York, please note on Check NCYC
St. Joseph Seminary
Office of Youth Ministry
201 Seminary Avenue
Yonkers, NY 10704
Online Payment: For fast and secure online payment, visit www.paypal.com. Use option "I'm sending money to family or friends" (to avoid fees) to email@example.com. *Must have a PayPal account to use this option.
- Use the following EXCEL file to register all of the participants.
- Please note that ALL FIELDS must be filled out on this form, otherwise your registration will be considered invalid.
- Send Registration Form and all of the "Liability Release Forms" as an ATTACHED FILE to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will NOT accept paper registrations, IT MUST BE SENT BY EMAIL, however, the Liability Release Forms can be sent by mail, but must meet the deadline of September 16, 2013.
Click to Download Forms
Please read through the appropriate codes of conduct. If you encounter any problems and/or have any questions, please contact Cynthia Martinez at (914) 367-8329 or email email@example.com.